Wednesday, November 19, 2008

courageous


Anyway, today is a memorable day.
Several days ago, I told myself that I should persist in this choice and try my best to fulfill it. Only I can give myself the felling that I am a deserving and worthwhile person. And I told myself that whenever please do not abandon your dreams at all times. However, I doubted that my so-called dream is really the one that is derived from my inmost desires. But have you ever asked yourself what did you really like and what is it that deserves you to spend your whole lifetime to pursue? Tonight I questioned myself is it truly the dream that you’re dreaming? Why? What grieved me most is that I actually couldn’t give myself a satisfying answer. How pathetic I am! I, all day along, contemplated this issue and trapped into the confusion which seems no perfect answers.
well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? i, accidentally, took the sence of something. life could be poor and life could be lonely, but what we could never lose is the elegant heart towards life, right? so do not hide in the corner . There is only one sin. That is weakness.... The only saint is that soul that never weakens, faces everything, and determines to die game.

No comments: